CapsoVision is now offering its next generation, cloud-based software application that makes clinical data management convenient, cost-effective, and secure. Providers leveraging CapsoCam Plus in their practice may tap into CapsoCloud anywhere, anytime for easy access to patient exam data at their convenience. CapsoCloud is secure and designed to help make capsule endoscopy more efficient and effective. The HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based system makes it possible to easily review capsule endoscopy studies and stream videos between other procedures, during breaks or after hours.
CapsoVision is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified with TÜV Rheinland of North America.
The CapsoCloud Difference
- Improve practice workflow and save time by shipping capsules to an off-site, secure download center with no need to clean and disinfect the capsule or have the patient return to your practice.
- Enjoy the convenience of remote video reading – view patients results anywhere, anytime.
- Access unlimited data storage on Amazon Web Services (AWS), the most secure cloud-computing environment that is SOC2 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified.
- Server locations in U.S. with additional server locations for EU customers in Frankfurt, Germany in compliance with relevant EU/German/US regulations.
- Secure and HIPAA-compliant.
- No Protected Health Information (PHI) in email notifications.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
- Audit logs to meet hospital requirements and best practices.
- Optional Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification.